Nevada sales tax rate table
5-digit zip code level Nevada sales tax rate table for WooCommerce, Magento community edition 1.7 .02-220.127.116.11 and Magento enterprise edition 18.104.22.168.
Regular 5-digit zip code level sales tax rate table won’t charge tax at checkout in WooCommerce, Our WooCommerce Nevada sales tax rate table is capable of charging zip+4 sales tax at zip code level. You won’t miss charging sales tax again with our Nevada sales tax rate table.
***Please test with the Sample files first and select the right platform to download. ***
WooCommerce Nevada Sales Tax Rate Table Import Instructions
- Download the sales tax rate tables you purchased by login to your account or from the link we sent you and save them to your computer.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to “Tools” and then choose “Import”.
- Click on “WooCommerce Tax Rates (CSV).
- Click on the button “Choose File” and select the tax file you just downloaded.
- Once you selected the tax file, click on the “Upload file and import” button, the tax rate table should import to your WooCommerce tax table in a minutes or so depends on how big the table is.
** For those people who used the “Tax Rate Upload” plugin before, please DON’T use the plugin to upload our tables. It won’t work. But you could sure use it to delete old records.
** Check if you want it to be compounded and/or charged on shipping. Please contact your accountant if you have tax questions.