Canada Sales Tax Rate Table
Canada sales tax rate table for WooCommerce. This sale tax table includes tax rates for all the provinces and territories.
***Tested with WooCommerce version 2.1.2. Please update your WooCommerce to the latest version. Otherwise, you might have to change the Province abbreviation NL to NF inorder for Newfoundland to work. Please test it first!
WooCommerce Canada Sales Tax Rate Table Import Instructions
- Download the sales tax rate tables you purchased by login to your account or from the link we sent you and save them to your computer.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to “Tools” and then choose “Import”.
- Click on “WooCommerce Tax Rates (CSV).
- Click on the button “Choose File” and select the tax file you just downloaded.
- Once you selected the tax file, click on the “Upload file and import” button, the tax rate table should import to your WooCommerce tax table in a minutes or so depends on how big the table is.
** For those people who used the “Tax Rate Upload” plugin before, please DON’T use the plugin to upload our tables. It won’t work. But you could sure use it to delete old records.
** Check if you want it to be compounded and/or charged on shipping. Please contact your accountant if you have tax questions.